Kelly Rowland texting Nelly via Microsoft Excel and then getting annoyed when he doesn’t text back.
Don’t worry, Kelly. I make that mistake all the time….
(via wouldyouliketoseemymask)Source wild-guy
Anonymous said: how often do you have sex?
How often is your dad “working late”?Source pussysista
Clara Oswald in series eight episode two, “Into The Dalek”
(via burningupasun)Source maliatale
Solar energy that doesn’t block the view
A team of researchers at Michigan State University has developed a new type of solar concentrator that when placed over a window creates solar energy while allowing people to actually see through the window. It is called a transparent luminescent solar concentrator and can be used on buildings, cell phones and any other device that has a clear surface. And, according to Richard Lunt of MSU’s College of Engineering, the key word is “transparent.”
(via thiscontactname)Source futurescope
reblogging this because it has a shitload of notes and i really can’t understand how that happened BUT YEAH
HOLY FUCK THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING ON TUMBLR
(via onceuponastanatic)Source sextective
(via goalieglove)Source stilinskis
Here’s another Weekend Giveaway for you guys!
There will be ONE winner!
- One Shiny shirt from Aplentee in your size and style
- One Leaf on the Wind bracelet from Geek Studio
- Your choice of bracelet from Geek Studio
- You must be following Geek Studio and Aplentee.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :) Likes count as well.
- Likes count.
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The giveaways end on September 16th, 2014 @ 2pm EST
- Check the FAQ's before asking questions :)
If you’re worried you won’t win and want to grab the shirt now head on over to Aplentee and buy it! If you use the discount code GEEKSTUDIO at the checkout you can get £1/€1/$1 off your order!Source geek-studio
"I know that I’m an adult, but I need a higher level adult."Source enjolrastopheles
lemon cupcakes with white chocolate frostingSource emerald753
- Camera: Canon EOS 50D
- • Aperture: f/3.5
- • Exposure: 1/40th
- • Focal Length: 92mm
The Sass and Snark of Steve Rogers.
(via letitrainasunnyday)Source tonystarking